SWF stands for ‘small web format’ and is also referred sometimes as the ‘ShockWave Format’. SWF file is primarily an animation that is been created with the aid of the Adobe Flash. It can also be said the file format of the Adobe Flash that possess the videos as well as the animations that are basically vector based. It can be played in that of the flash player or even with the web browser that actually supports for the flash plugins.
These files have .SWF as an extension and are used for relishing the online games in that of the web browser.The format of this file was initially developed by the macromedia but it has now been entirely retained and owned by Adobe. These files do assimilate the graphics, sound as well as the videos to that of the web.
How One Can Open SWF Files on Windows
- First of all, open the website, ‘SWF file player’. Here you can enjoy some SWF games and videos.
- Now, hit ‘Download Now’. This will redirect you to the download page.
- Now wait for a while so that the file gets downloaded. Hit the ‘Click Here’ link, if the file doesn’t get automatically downloaded.
- Next, install up the SWF file player. Now visit the download section of your computer and you’ll find setup icon of SWF file player and simply double-click it.
- Now hit ‘file’ and a drop down menu will be displayed.
- Next, hit ‘open’. As you click, a prompt window of the File Explorer appears so as to open it.
- Opt for a file location. Look for and hit the folder where your SWF file is present.
- Now opt the file that you desire to open.
- Next, hit ‘open’.
- Finally, hit ‘play’. Hence, you are done. Your SWF file will now start playing.
How One Can Open SWF Files on MAC
- Firstly, open up the website, ‘Elmedia player’. This player let’s the user relish the various types of videos including that of the SWF files.
- Next, hit ‘Download Now’. on clicking it, the Elmedia player starts downloading in your PC. if downloading doesn’t commence by itself then hit the link ‘restart the download’, to start with downloading.
- Go ahead with installing the program. For this, you need to double-click on that of the DMG file of the Elmedia player and have to follow the instructions visible onscreen.
- Now open up the Elmedia player and hit to ‘spotlight’ and simply input the elmedia player after that hit the topmost result you get.
- Next, hit on ‘file’. You’ll find that a drop down menu gets displayed.
- Hit ‘open’. Hence, a Finder Window will get open.
- Now opt your desired SWF file. Then hit the ‘SWF folder’ and after that hit ‘SWF file’.
- Finally, hit ‘open’. Hence, your SWF file will get played in the Elmedia player.
From the article, you must have come to know that what SWF files is and how one can facilely open them. We have tried to cover the whole about SWF files and hope that the information must be useful to you. If you are the SWF files enthusiast, then this is the right platform for you. Hence, try out the above mentioned procedure and get sorted.
This’s Deborah Rosales from California. Although I’m a housewife, cling a keen interest in tech. Therefrom, I’ve created this website to unleash my zest on the latest Apps and everything else related to Mobile technology.