System crashing issues are not new, they’re existing since the inception of computers. In such cases, data loss is a major concern to deal with. To fix this issue, creating system repair disc is a good and working idea, for sure. This is of great help in case of sudden crashes and system failures.
It recovers all the data back if your PC denies loading. Windows 10, also possess this feature to save the system from errors and corruptions. It can be done with the help of old school CDs and DVDs. Know-how –
How to Create System Repair Disc on Windows 10
- Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Recovery drive’.
- Go for the option, ‘Create a recovery drive’.
- While doing that, don’t forget to tick “Backup system files to the recovery drive”. This would help in the reinstallation of Windows if needed.
- Now, take a CD or DVD with the free space of at least 2 GB.
- Go to ‘Control Panel’ > ‘System and security’ and then ‘Backup and Restore’.
- On the left panel under settings windows, click on ‘Create a system repair disc’.
- A new Window for ‘Create a system repair disc’ would appear on the PC Screen. This could also be done directly using the command – “redisc” through Run dialog box.
- Pick the CD or DVD drive inserted.
- Click on “Create disc”.
- System repair disc starts creating.
- Now, the process to end up, onscreen instructions should be followed.
Creating System repair disc is a classic way to recover system settings and data in case of mishap. It can be used to access system recovery options to rescue system from some serious error. Above mentioned steps works in both 32-bit and 64-bit system and can be executed conveniently. Create a system repair disc on your PC too, so that, next time you can facilely manage with system errors and crashes.